Are you pregnant? Thinking about getting pregnant? Or are you planning to get pregnant in the near future? The thought of pregnancy is a huge decision in itself. Then once the baby arrives you breastfeed and month after month you are realizing that there are things that you simply cannot live without. Better yet there are things that no one mentioned during your visit with the lactation specialist or after attending a breastfeeding class that lasted for hours. I remember going to Walmart before having my son and picking up things that I thought I needed. Well turns out our friends at Walmart helped me through those trying months and I am sharing my “Breastfeeding Survival Kit” so you can have an easier road ahead.
- Quick Clean Breast Pump and Accessories Wipes
- These were a life saving if you have to pump on the go or even pump at work. I remember riding in the car for over 2 hours away from my baby and having to pump in the car. After I finished pumping I wiped down my breast pump and attachments and felt like “Super Mom.”
- Breast Milk Storage Bags
- Storage bags are your friend, but dependable storage bags are a life saver. These bags are holding up wonderfully in my freezer. They do not leak at all.
- Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookie Bites
- I was induced 11 days before my son was born. Determined to breast feed I picked up these cookies at Walmart just in case I had problems. I took these cookies as soon as I could eat after giving birth and by the time my son latched for the first time there was milk. I have been eating them once or twice a week.
- Nipple Cream for Breastfeeding
- This nipple cream is amazing! When breastfeeding became painful I would use this cream after nursing my son. This nipple cream is soothing and healed my cracked nipples.
- Disposable Stay Dry Nursing Pads
- Want to know the fastest way to ruin a white tee shirt? Don’t wear nursing pads. I felt so confident wearing these disposable nursing pads.
- *Bonus* Nursing Pillow and Positioner
- My son was born at 6 lbs 8 ounces and this nursing pillow allowed me to nurse comfortably. Now I use this pillow to help him with sitting up.
Be sure to visit Walmart.com for all of your breastfeeding needs.
This post is sponsored by my friends at Walmart. All opinions are my own.