I am so excited to share baby Austin’s bedtime essentials. Yes ladies, we have an entire routine. I can honestly say that if something is out of place he will literally wake up in the middle of the night looking up, like help me out of here. My friends at Walmart.com has us covered and this month they are celebrating Parents Choice 20th anniversary!!! How awesome is that?! Parents Choice is an exclusive Walmart brand.
I found some of our bedtime essentials on Walmart.com. Check them out below!
- Austin is literally outgrowing everything even his bathtub. It seems like he is in a race all by himself.
- Parent’s Choice Inflatable Safety Bathtub is perfect for a growing baby. I also love that even though it is inflatable it has a supportive headrest.
- I get so excited dressing Austin for bed, but first we have to set the tone literally. He has listened to soft lullabies since birth.
- Parent’s Choice Musical Lullaby Toy is perfect because I can tie it to his bed and you pull the sheep. By the time the sheep comes back to the star he is fast asleep versus having the noise machine on all night.
- Clean sheets are just as important as a clean baby.
- Parent’s Choice Fitted Crib Sheets, Gray, 2 Pack I love that these come in a 2 pack and are still super affordable. These sheets are soft and comfortable for baby Austin.
- A soft blanket is essential for a good nights sleep.
- Parent’s Choice Plush Blanket this blanket comes in solid colors like blue, white, and pink. I loved the sheep print and it is super plush!
This post is sponsored by my friends at Walmart. All opinions are my own.